cookieChoices = {}; What A Wonderful World Langsung ke konten utama

What A Wonderful World

I see trees of green........ red roses too
I see em bloom..... for me and for you
And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue..... clouds of white
Bright blessed days....dark sacred nights
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world.

The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are also on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin.. how do you do
They're really sayin......i love you.

I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
They'll learn much more.....than I'll never know
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world

The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are there on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin.. how do you do
They're really sayin...*spoken*(I ....love....you).

I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
*spoken*(you know their gonna learn
A whole lot more than I'll never know)
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself .......what a wonderful world

W.O.W banget...
Lagunya sweet banget. Andai aja ada seorang cowok yang mau buat nyanyin lagu itu untukku.
lebih W.O.W

Makasih buat kak Ilana Tan yang udah ngasih tahu lagu ini untuk aku lewat bukunya "Summer in Seoul"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cerpen Remaja : Miftah ku

Hari ini Devy ingin berbagi dengan para reader disana. Yah, sedikit cerita nyata dari memori tapi diubah dari sudut pandang Devy. Selamat membaca...   My Story Hari ini seseorang yang terpenting bagiku akan pulang. Telah lama aku menantikannya dalam mimpiku. Seseorang yang bahkan apabila kusebut maka akan jatuh airmata rindu kepadanya. Jam demi jam terus berdetak. Aku terus menanti mereka dari dalam rumah. Rasa kantuk dan lelah melanda penantianku, tapi aku tidak akan berpindah. Tak kusadari, aku tertidur dalam keadaan menunggu. Tengah malam telah lewat. Kudengar suara hentakan sepatu mematuk aspal lapuk didepan rumah. Aku yakin, itu adalah dia. Ku buka pintu yang sejak tadi kutunggu untuk diketuk. Alkhamdulillah, dia datang. Bukan hanya dia, tapi seorang pria gagah ada disampingnya, pelindung orang yang kucintai. Ya, orang yang kucintai itu adalah kakakku sendiri. Kata orang kami sama, tapi bagiku dia memiliki nilai lebih dariku, "Tulus" itu...

Hyorin – Hello, Goodbye

Hyorin – Hello, Goodbye Lyrics Romanized: Uyeonhi naege dagawa Gamssa anajugo Seoro meonghani baraboda Geonnaen mal annyeong Kkumsogeseoman seuchyeogatdeon Jigeum neon nae ape Sarangi wanneunde Geudaen tteonandae Gidaryeonneunde Deo bol suga eopdae Neul babocheoreom Heureuneun nunmuri malhae Annyeong ijen good bye Hello hello hello Hello hello Dasi mannal ttaen naega meonjeo Gwaenchanha annyeong Kkumeseorado majuchilkka Du nuneul gamayo Sarangi wanneunde Geudaen tteonandae Gidaryeonneunde Deo bol suga eopdae Neul babocheoreom Heureuneun nunmuri malhae Annyeong ijen good bye Sigani seodulleo Neol naegero deryeowajugil Dan hanbeonman malhaejugil Mideojiji annneun iyagireul Eodi inneunji Naemam aneunji Bogo sipeunde (Dasin bol su eomneun gose) Bam haneure sorichyeo annyeong Sarangi wanneunde Geudaen tteonandae Gidaryeonneunde Deo bol suga eopdae Neul babocheoreom Heureuneun nunmuri malhae Annyeong ijen good bye Hello hello hel...

Part Time jobs

Key: Al iz wel Hallo, my name is Van Niece. I am the best one who will tell you about best girl’s mind. *** Part Time jobs for teenagers The Teenagers is the human that under productive ages and have biggest spirit. However, some people said that the teenagers is the boys or girls though child ages and still search about passions. Both of them are correct. Therefore, the teenagers is the human whose big spirit of life. Nevertheless, their spirit sometimes used for their cahiers. The teenagers also figure of the students. For some teenagers, getting a job while they are still in high school is not an option. Working seems like necessity for them. Maybe, it cause their parent could not help to pay for living experiences. Because of that, the only thing that they should do is working part time on some places. Actually, working while still is a student was not a good thing. Working will make their time slighter for studied. If they were working, much time w...