cookieChoices = {}; Fly Me to The Moon Part I Langsung ke konten utama

Fly Me to The Moon Part I

"Poets often use many words

To say a simple thing
It takes thought and
time and rhyme
To make a poem sing
With music and words
I've been playing
For you I have written a song
To be sure that you know
what I'm saying
I'll translate as I'll go along
Fly me to the moon
And let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like

On Jupiter and Mars
In other words

Hold my hand
In other words
Darling kiss me

Fill my heart with song
And let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for

All I worship and adore
In other words

Please be true
In other words
I love you
Fill my heart with song
And let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for

All I worship and adore
In other words

Please be true
In other words
I love you"

What a Sweet song...!
Aku dapat lagu ini dari buku Ilana Tan - Summer in Seoul, indah banget!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cerpen Remaja : Miftah ku

Hari ini Devy ingin berbagi dengan para reader disana. Yah, sedikit cerita nyata dari memori tapi diubah dari sudut pandang Devy. Selamat membaca...   My Story Hari ini seseorang yang terpenting bagiku akan pulang. Telah lama aku menantikannya dalam mimpiku. Seseorang yang bahkan apabila kusebut maka akan jatuh airmata rindu kepadanya. Jam demi jam terus berdetak. Aku terus menanti mereka dari dalam rumah. Rasa kantuk dan lelah melanda penantianku, tapi aku tidak akan berpindah. Tak kusadari, aku tertidur dalam keadaan menunggu. Tengah malam telah lewat. Kudengar suara hentakan sepatu mematuk aspal lapuk didepan rumah. Aku yakin, itu adalah dia. Ku buka pintu yang sejak tadi kutunggu untuk diketuk. Alkhamdulillah, dia datang. Bukan hanya dia, tapi seorang pria gagah ada disampingnya, pelindung orang yang kucintai. Ya, orang yang kucintai itu adalah kakakku sendiri. Kata orang kami sama, tapi bagiku dia memiliki nilai lebih dariku, "Tulus" itu...

Hyorin – Hello, Goodbye

Hyorin – Hello, Goodbye Lyrics Romanized: Uyeonhi naege dagawa Gamssa anajugo Seoro meonghani baraboda Geonnaen mal annyeong Kkumsogeseoman seuchyeogatdeon Jigeum neon nae ape Sarangi wanneunde Geudaen tteonandae Gidaryeonneunde Deo bol suga eopdae Neul babocheoreom Heureuneun nunmuri malhae Annyeong ijen good bye Hello hello hello Hello hello Dasi mannal ttaen naega meonjeo Gwaenchanha annyeong Kkumeseorado majuchilkka Du nuneul gamayo Sarangi wanneunde Geudaen tteonandae Gidaryeonneunde Deo bol suga eopdae Neul babocheoreom Heureuneun nunmuri malhae Annyeong ijen good bye Sigani seodulleo Neol naegero deryeowajugil Dan hanbeonman malhaejugil Mideojiji annneun iyagireul Eodi inneunji Naemam aneunji Bogo sipeunde (Dasin bol su eomneun gose) Bam haneure sorichyeo annyeong Sarangi wanneunde Geudaen tteonandae Gidaryeonneunde Deo bol suga eopdae Neul babocheoreom Heureuneun nunmuri malhae Annyeong ijen good bye Hello hello hel...

Part Time jobs

Key: Al iz wel Hallo, my name is Van Niece. I am the best one who will tell you about best girl’s mind. *** Part Time jobs for teenagers The Teenagers is the human that under productive ages and have biggest spirit. However, some people said that the teenagers is the boys or girls though child ages and still search about passions. Both of them are correct. Therefore, the teenagers is the human whose big spirit of life. Nevertheless, their spirit sometimes used for their cahiers. The teenagers also figure of the students. For some teenagers, getting a job while they are still in high school is not an option. Working seems like necessity for them. Maybe, it cause their parent could not help to pay for living experiences. Because of that, the only thing that they should do is working part time on some places. Actually, working while still is a student was not a good thing. Working will make their time slighter for studied. If they were working, much time w...